Friday 1 January 2021

Gordon Ramsay Quotes from the International Chef and Restaurateur

Whether you like to cook or like to eat, these Gordon Ramsay quotes will motivate and entertain.

1. “I don’t like looking back. I’m always constantly looking forward. I’m not the one to sort of sit and cry over spilt milk. I’m too busy looking for the next cow.” – Gordon Ramsay

2. “I think pressure’s healthy, and very few can handle it.” – Gordon Ramsay

3. “The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody’s ego, that’s it, game over.” – Gordon Ramsay

4. “Put your head down and work hard. Never wait for things to happen, make them happen for yourself through hard graft and not giving up.” – Gordon Ramsay

5. “Push your limit to the absolute extreme.” – Gordon Ramsay

6. “Best to start at the bottom & gradually climb up. It’s much more fun, too.” – Gordon Ramsay

7. “I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure.” – Gordon Ramsay

8. “I am what I am. A fighter.” – Gordon Ramsay

9. “I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate.” – Gordon Ramsay

10. “I act on impulse and I go with my instincts.” – Gordon Ramsay

11. “Being a chef never seems like a job, it becomes a true passion.” – Gordon Ramsay

12. “However, amazing a dish looks, it is always the taste that lingers in your memory. Family and friends will appreciate a meal that tastes superb-even if you’ve brought the pan to the table.” – Gordon Ramsay

13. “Kitchens are hard environments, and they form incredibly strong characters.” – Gordon Ramsay

14. “Initially let your food do the talking. You’ll be surprised how far you go in a short period of time.” – Gordon Ramsay

15. “Stopping the junk food and Eating well is partially about cooking well and having the skills to do that.” – Gordon Ramsay

16. “There’s a bond among a kitchen staff, I think. You spend more time with your chef in the kitchen than you do with your own family.” – Gordon Ramsay

17. “I think every chef, not just in America, but across the world, has a double-edged sword – two jackets, one that’s driven, a self-confessed perfectionist, thoroughbred, hate incompetence and switch off the stove, take off the jacket and become a family man.” – Gordon Ramsay

18. “I cook, I create, I’m incredibly excited by what I do, I’ve still got a lot to achieve.” – Gordon Ramsay

19. “My childhood favorite is mum’s shepherd’s pie, Yorkshire pudding and roasted potatoes. I remember coming home from school and going to the kitchen to help her. It’s because of her that I discovered my love for cooking.” – Gordon Ramsay

20. “First of all, for me the secret is in the ingredients. You don’t need to start spending fortunes on organic foods and start becoming way over budget. The better the ingredient, the littler that needs doing to it.” – Gordon Ramsay

For more classic content, check out www.viewtale.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment